Saturday, May 30, 2009

DAY 1!

Ok, So I woke up, ate breakfast, and painstakingly, and I'm talking about set this little cup on the counter to make sure it was level, measured my first dose. My reaction, as I am about to describe to you here, was quite dramatic. I drank it, it tasted like straight Sh*t, I stood there in front of the mirrow with a shocked "deer in the headlights" look for about 2 seconds, and then this look of utter disgust appeared on my face. The whole thing lasted about 7 seconds, tops. Now my tummy is giving me a small, yet measurable, "What the heck is this stuff" feeling, but I am about to go run on the treadmill, as I do everyday.
Until next time, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. good luck to you! so I will be following your progress and will see you to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete