Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 4

Ok...so I don't know if it curing me of H, but there are definitely some effects. Started breaking out (acne) the next morning, and I never broke out as a teenager, so to have this happening now is kind of messing with my head a little bit. I even have a few zits on my back, ew.
Definitely some lymph node pressure today...still going about doing my regular day to day things, not violently ill, but I hope I don't end up having to lay up for a few days while I'm doing this, but if it means being cured of H, I guess it will be worth it. Hope it works!

2 comments:

  1. Hello and I wish you all the best during this process. I am 25 days post Resolve. I thought it would take forever but it actually went by pretty fast. That stuff tastes horrible and I wish I could tell you it gets better but it doesn't. Just hang in there and the days will go by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you!!! I'm on the end of step 1 myself. I also have a blog if you would like to follow my progress throughout the detox. It's surehopethisworks.blogspot.com. If you need support feel free to contact me. I'll be here for you :-)

    ReplyDelete