Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 51 Post Detox.

I don't even know why I'm still keeping count....or even if anyone reads this anymore (except you,spontaneous) but I did just realize that I am past the halfway mark if I was going to test. :P
Ok, so basically the news is this: I haven't had to run to the ER, but I am seeing a doctor later today (per my Mother's orders) This morning I woke up and the pain in my lower back is nearly unbearable. Tuesday I went #2 and filled a toilet with blood :( I really should have gone to the doc sooner, I suppose. Could it be resolve related? I really don't think so at this point as I have rectal bleeding for almost a year. I've always kinda ignored it, yah I know dumb, heh, I thought it was just a pesky hemmorhoid.
Anyway, I'm definitely in pain right now, and my doc appointment is in my hometown so I have to leave an hour and half early to get there. I'm also moving there so I was loading my car with things to take there and leave just for this little day trip and thought I was gonna fall out from the exertion. UGH FML.
I shall keep you posted on the word from the doctor :)

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm still here :) Sorry you are having so many health issues, I hope everything turns out ok. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai nice to meet you in your blog, nice blog... visited back in my blog and to be follower if yuo want to be famous, do you want to exchange link with me, if yes please confrim in my blog

    ReplyDelete