Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Step 2 Day 2

Quick question! While reading other blogs, people mentioned that step 2 is a bit smelly. I am going on vacation and will be starting step 2. I want to be as discreet as possible and not have to explain what I am taking. Is it a way to neutralize the smell? Does it linger in the air or on your breath? Please help!

I am only on Day 2 of this step...and would not want to travel with this step al all. The apple juice I use seems to cover up any odor it may give off, but we will see as I increase in dosage. I don't know if you've read my whole blog, but I had to make a weekend trip to California a couple of weeks ago, on a whim, and had to drag my minerals with me on TWO sets of connecting flights, plus being around two of my siblings and like five cousins. It was horrible, and I couldn't imagine bringing this huge jug of apple juice I have with me anywhere. When people asked what I'm taking, and my family is pretty nosy, just tell them it's a dietary supplement, h*ll, it says it on the bottles. The worst they will do is go on about your weight or something lol.

Hope this helps you...I'm definitely no expert on the subject, but with step two...you ave your glass,dosage cup, minerals, AND apple juice to worry about..eek.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, step 2 smells when you mix it and wait the 3 minutes before drinking it. It doesn't really linger too much in your breath. If you could take over a bathroom for like 5 minutes, you'll probably be okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's what I was trying to find out. I'm just trying to prepare myself for it. Also, do you just have to have it with juice or can you down it with water. I didn't think that far ahead not until seatortuga mentioned the juice thing. I'll be so glad when this is over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, like hopeful said, it does stink (like clorox), but it doesnt linger for too long. You should be fine.

    ReplyDelete