Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 9 Post Detox

Howdy everyone! I met with a friend last night, that I haven't seen in about a year, and he just volunteered to me that his ex gave him herpes.He doesn't know that I have it, and he seemed like he wanted to cry when he told me. I was elated when he told me, because now I have someone to relate too! I don't feel so alone anymore. We went to buffalo wild wings and just drank and relaxed together.
Everything is hunky dorey is the vajayjay region, matter of fact everything is hunky dorey in all aspects of my life. I don't post every day, but I do read the updates everyday, and I just adore all of you. I so hope this works, I would endure outbreaks for the rest of my life if you guys could be OK.
Please,please hang in there, and when times are rough, look at what you do have, not what you don't,Ok?

2 comments:

  1. hey there, i really liked this post. i'm glad you and your friend are able to support each other through this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're in a good place in life right now, glad to hear it!!! If this works, I hope it works for all of us :-)

    ReplyDelete