Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 14 Maybe I'll just lick someone with a runny nose

I sure hope this is working...I am on day 14 and feel next to nothing. I'm a bit of an odd case I suppose because with the exception of strep(I'm not even sure if that is even a virus?) when I was 17, and H, I've never had any health problems. I was only diagnosed with H at the beginning of April, and have never even had a OB. It definitely seems like I am very prone to headaches lately...but mild ones, as all of my other symptoms have been. When I contact resolve between step 1 and step 2 I'll be sure to ask if having milder symptoms is better because it means you have less junk in your body to clear out, or if it would be better to really become ill. I am probably the only person in this world who wants to wake up and be sick!!
Anyway, since this blog represents Resolve and I know there are people who read this...anonymously (I was the creepy lurker too, at one time, until I stepped forth into the light). I'll go on ahead and say it even though I only 2 weeks along...I like resolve. I think that if the product does what it says it does, then for some people it may take a few protocols, because, I don't think everyone takes a look at themselves before they make their decision to try. In addition to H, what other ailments have you had in the past? More importantly, what is your lifestyle like right now? I am not trying to put anybody off, and I think I am starting to sound kind of like a resolve employee... but I'm not.
I'm doing the best I can to be honest and forthright and dole out the best guidance I have in me. With that said, I got some awesome coupons in the mail today for Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and I'm going to go use them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment