Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 26

So! The bad news is in, Love's recent blood test week this week showed that her HSV1 is back. Very interesting indeed! There is the possibility that she was reinfected somehow, but like I said in an earlier post in my blog, I have the sneaking suspicion that this stuff we are taking is just putting our H levels below the radar, where it will regenerate eventually (Given that even the tiniest bit of the virus WILL replicate). I am certainly hoping that the others who have had negative results retest themselves after a while, that seems to be the only way to tell if my theory has truth to it. Wish I was a doctor....
Very thought provoking situation,nonetheless,my prayers are for Love tonight.

As for me, I have an ache in my lower back. I didn't do anything to strain it, but it hurts :( Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting...I think I'm gonna email resolve about that and see what they say.

    ReplyDelete