Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 25

Started 20 mL today...and noticed a whole bunch of southern area pimpleage as well. Pretty well depressed me, actually. Nothing substantial, they really just look like pimples.
While I have been on resolve, I have quit smoking, and have virtually drank nothing but water. I am human though, and have had the occassional coke or other flavored drink. It seems a bit odd how some other people on resolve seem to becoming pretty ill at some point during the detox...and I had only a head cold last week.I don't eat super healthy food, but I definitely eat better than say...my roommate lol. I'm surprised my roommate doesn't weigh 300 pounds. At least I don't think my eating habits are bad... As I said in an earlier post, I've always had a pretty good immune system, ah sigh, I just really don't know. I figured my calender the other day...will be testing sometime in October. Someone else on blogspot needs to order a kit and start a blog, I don't want to be the last one!!
Prayers and good will for everyone, from this gal in Texas.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't really get sick while I was on the detox. I did have to go to the ER while on step three for sever abdominal pain though. I think that was because my eating habits changed drastically since you have to take it with food and I tried to make sure I had a good amount of food in my stomach although I always felt hungry. I was also eating late because I didn't want to take step three to work since it wasn't as convenient as step 1 and 2. So I would take te first dose when I got home around 6:00 and then I would wait at least four or five hours before taking the second dose. So I'm eating between 10 and 11 and then falling asleep with food and minerals in my stomach. Can you say constipation!!! Other than that, I had sore lymph nodes and maybe a total of 5 pimples.

    ReplyDelete